Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Button, button, whose got the button?

I do!  Well at least what I do have are now organized!  I'm on an organizing frenzy lately.  Last night I decided I needed to organize my buttons.  I had been keeping them in my sewing kit in a plastic bottle.  Some accumulate on the dryer, in a drawer.  You know, those that fall off of a shirt and never get put back on.  My husband should know better than to leave that up to me.  He used to sew his own back on all the time.  Since when did I become appointed keeper of the buttons?  

I have had this plastic container for awhile stuffed in a cupboard.  I have no idea what my original intent was when I purchased it, but it thought it would be great to sort out my buttons.  Now maybe that I have all of them sorted I can begin to figure out which ones need to go back on clothing.  Soon...



Disclaimer:  I did not take the pics at this angle.  Blogger automatically turns them and I have no idea how to change it!

No comments:

Post a Comment