Sunday, August 7, 2011

Natural Peanut Butter Mixer


 I love gadgets.  Especially when they make my life easier.  When I saw this peanut butter mixer on the Frontier Coop web site I couldn't wait to try it.  I buy natural peanut butter which tends to separate leaving oil on the top and the peanut mixture on the bottom.  If you have ever tried to combine the two you know what a mess it can be.  This gadget works wonderfully.  No more spilling oil while trying to mix it.  The lid fits most natural peanut butter jars. 

All you do is slide the stirring handle into the hole in the lid and start turning.  The lid even has a rubber seal to scrape off the peanut butter when you take the handle out of the lid.  The only down side is you can't place the mixer in the dishwasher.  It has to be washed by hand.  I can handle washing it for the time and mess it saves me. 

This can also be used for almond butter and other natural butters as long as the lid the butter comes in is the same size.

No comments:

Post a Comment