Saturday, August 13, 2011

A New Fruit Bowl


Pears were on sale for .99 a pound last week so I decided to buy a bunch hoping to dehydrate some of them.  I left the pears sitting in the bag from the store for a couple days because I didn't have anything large enough to put all of them in and not have them sitting on top of each other.  At least I didn't think I did.


While in the dining room looking at my new pitcher and bowl sitting there on the table, it came to me.  Why not use the bowl, as a big fruit bowl?  It works great!  Not only does it hold all of the fruit, it looks good sitting there too!  I am finding new places for a lot of things around my house lately.  It's as if you have gotten something new, without spending any money. Coming up with ideas and finding another use or place to display things is recycling in action!  Here are some other neat idea for repurposing items.

No comments:

Post a Comment