Thursday, August 11, 2011

Not Just For Canning


I am sure many of you have one of these funnels sitting around.  Maybe you use it once a year when you can fruits or vegetables.  I know I used to, until I placed it with my other funnels.  I use this funnel almost as much as I do my others.  I use it when I am filling a jar with rice or grain to keep it from spilling over the edges.  I use it when I measure my home made cleaners.  I also use it when I am saving broth and pouring it into a container.  It saves messes, and saving me from making a mess to clean up, saves me time!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I never thought about using this funnel as you described. Definitely worthy of a place in my kitchen for transferring large bags of rice into the large clear plastic containers we use.

    ReplyDelete